Sunday, July 28, 2013

Etsy Shop "TeamHooper"

So, many of you know, but I have started an Etsy Shop. It is called "TeamHooper." Check it out at: http://www.etsy.com/shop/TeamHooper. Like it. Pin it. Tweet about it. Help me get the word out folks!!!! Shawn and I believe we are a team (hence "Team Hooper") as we raise our small, young family. To help in those efforts, to expand our income, and for me to share and develop my talents, I have opened this shop where I sell Premade Paper Scrapbook Layouts. They are for 12x12 albums or to frame and are meant to help you busy moms get caught up or stay ahead in your scrapbooking. I love pictures (memories) and I also love to keep a journal. Scrapbooking is my way to do both. I scrapbook with paper crafts and I also have evolved into the digital scrapbooking world. I am passionate about both. I think it is so important to keep our memories alive!!! Please share this link with your friends and family who may be interested and help my business take flight. Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment