Sunday, May 19, 2013

25 Words

My wife and I had taken the challenge from General Conference to write 25 words that we would wish to pass on to our children. 

It was a tough task for me. So much to say. And lets face it, coming from me there was a lot of wisdom to impart. So I wrote draft after draft. Finally settling on the one I'm posting here. 

Then I thought, why only write it once? Why not make a habit and tradition of it. 25 Words for my kids. 25 Words for my wife. For my friends. My mother, brothers, mentors, etc. And why not do it on a regular basis. It's short and sweet for them, as it helps me to keep clarity and perspective and also helps me to get my thoughts and feelings out in a concise way. 

Here is the first of many 25 Words for my children:


No comments:

Post a Comment